Snapshot / ODS Reports (LEA View)
This page will help LEA - level users navigate through the nuances of each CALPADS reports listed below.
For SELPA-level reports, please click here.
Snapshot Reports vs. ODS Reports
The CALPADS reports come in both Snapshot and ODS versions, except for the following reports.
ODS version only
Foster Youth reports
Snapshot version only
- 1.8 - Dropouts by Subgroup - Student List
- 1.12 - Dropouts - Count Disaggregated
- 1.13 - Exits - Count Disaggregated
- 2.9 - English Language Acquisition Status - Census Comparison (Fall 1)
- 2.10 - English Language Acquisition Status - Census Comparison Student List (Fall 1)
- 3.4 - NCLB Core Course Section Compliance - Count by Content Area
- 3.5 - NCLB Core Course Section Compliance - Detail
- 3.16 - Educational Options Course Completion - Student Count
- 4.2 - Staff - Count and FTE by Job Classification Disaggregated
- 4.5 - Staff Non-Classroom Based or Support Assignment - Detail
Below are the difference between the two versions.
Reports are only available during the submission period.
The "As of date" is static and based on either Census day (Fall 1 & 2) or entire academic year (EOY).
Reports update as soon as a snapshot is generated after changes have been detected. LEA may have more than one snapshot throughout the day.
Default parameters on report filters may not include all options within the dropdown filter (e.g. grade levels)
Snapshot reports will not include SSIDs triggering certification errors until errors are cleared.
Reports are always available.
The "As of date" defaults to current day but may be adjusted as desired.
Reports only update overnight.
Default parameters on report filters include all options within the dropdown filter.
Foster Youth Report Mapping Guides (ODS)
Fall 1 Report Mapping Guides
Additional Supporting Reports