Report 5.2 - Program Participants - NCLB Title I Part A Basic Targeted Education Services
(Updated as of 05/10/2021)
Description: Reports the number of students with a qualifying enrollment during the Academic Year who received any of the Education Services for the NCLB Title I Part A Basic Targeted program (122) at any time during the Academic Year.
- Note: Students in a Title 1 Part A Basic School-wide school are not included.
Report Type: Snapshot/Certification (EOY 2) ODS Academic Year
- EOY 2 Reporting Period (July 1 thru June 30 of the reporting year)
Basic Selection Criteria
- Any open or closed enrollment within the LEA at any time during the Report Period
- Student Information record that falls wholly or in part within a qualified enrollment.
- Program record exists at any time during the Report Period
- Enrollment status = 10, 20 or 30
- Grade levels = KN -12
- Only students that have Education Services with an Education Service Academic Year in the current reporting year are included.
- Education Program Membership Start Date and End Date overlap open enrollment dates
- School of Participation is NOT a NCLB Title I Part A Basic School-wide School
- If a student received multiple education services at a single school, the student is counted once in each service at the school.
- If a student received the same education service at different schools, the student is counted once in the service at each school.
Report Filters: Filters can be selected resulting in only totals for the selected filter being displayed – legend on bottom of last page of report states which filter/s were selected
- Academic Year
- Status (Snapshot)
- School Type
- Enrollment Status
- Title I Part C Migrant
- Socio-economically Disadvantaged
- Student with Disabilities
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Title III Eligible Immigrant
- Education Service
- User Comments
|1||School code is derived from user ID permission and Expected Schools table|
|2||School Name is determined by #1 and the Expected Schools Table|
|School Name column leads to Report 5.3 Program Participants Student List|
|3||SPRG 3.05 – School of Attendance is not designated as Title 1 Part A Basic School-wide and SPRG 3.13 - Program Code = 122 and 3.15 - Program Membership Start Date is equal to or greater than 7/1 of the reporting year|
|3.16 – Program Membership End Date is NULL or equal to or less than 6/30 of the reporting year|
|SPRG 3.18 – Ed Service Title 1 Part A Basic = 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13|
|4||SENR 1.25 - Grade Level Code = KN, 1-12|
|5||Total count of students in NCLB Title 1 Part A Basic Targeted where SENR enrollment and|
|SPRG program 122 falls within reporting period and SENR 1.24 – enrollment status = 10, 20, or 30|
|6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18||Number (#) Sum of each race category|
|7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19||Percentage (%) of each race category|
|20||Number (#) Sum of those with more than one race category|
|21||Percentage (%) of those with more than one race category|
|22||Number (#) of those with no race category|
|23||Percentage (%) of those with no race category|
User Roles for Access:
Look for Student Enrollment (SENR) and Student Program (SPRG) tabs for the fields indicated in the report logic.
Chapter 2.1.3 provides additional information on Student Programs .
This document contains the current code values referenced in the file specifications for the coded value data elements. The program code definitions are listed in this document.
The Consolidated Application and Reporting System (CARS) is a data collection system to apply for Categorical Program Funding and to report on the use of those funds.