Invalid Absence Summary Information when Exemption is not Indicated
Input Validation: X
Data Discrepancy: N/A
The following Student Absence Summary information must be populated if the Student Absence Summary Data Collection exemption Indicator is null or N. - Hourly Attendance School Type Indicator - Expected Attendance Days - Days Attended In-Person - Days Absent out-of-school suspension - Days in Attendance In-School Suspension - Days Absent In-Person Excused Non-Suspension - Days Absent In-Person Unexcused Non-Suspension - Non-ADA Independent Study Days - ADA-Generating Independent Study Days - Period-by-Period Attendance Method Indicator
- 13.14 Hourly Attendance School Type Indicator
- 13.15 Expected Attendance Days
- 13.16 Days Attended In-Person
- 13.17 Days Absent Out-of-School Suspension
- 13.18 Days in Attendance In-School Suspension
- 13.19 Days Absent In-Person Excused Non-Suspension
- 13.20 Days Absent In-Person Unexcused Non-Suspension
- 13.21 Non-ADA Independent Study Days
- 13.22 ADA-Generating Independent Study Days
- 13.23 Period-by-Period Attendance Method Indicator
Understanding the Error:
If a student has absence summary information to be submitted, the exemption indicator must be null or N.
Things to check for in submission: Verify that the exemption indicator is correct.
1) Either correct the exemption indicator OR 2) Correct the Student Absence Summary information
5/2022 - Updated names for DEs 13.16, 13.19, 13.20, and 13.21; added DEs 13.22 and 13.23.
5/2017 - New validation.
Need more help?
Let's start the conversation by filling out the CALPADS Service Request Form.