Required Field Missing
Input Validation: X
Data Discrepancy: N/A
A required field for the submitted Records Type is missing
- 1.01 - Record Type Code
- 1.04 - Reporting LEA
- 1.05 - School of Attendance
- 1.07 - Academic Year ID
- 1.09 - Local Student ID
- 1.10 - Student Legal First Name
- 1.12 - Student Legal Last Name
- 1.17 - Student Birth Date
- 1.18 - Student Gender Code
- 1.21 - Student Birth Country Code
- 1.22 - Enrollment Start Date
- 1.23 - Enrollment Status Code
- 1.24 - Grade Level Code
Understanding the Error:
An enrollment file (Record Type=SENR) in CALPADS has specified fields that are required to be submitted. One or more of these fields is missing in the submitted file.
Things to check for in submission: Verify that the fields listed in the Fields Validated column are included in the submitted file
1) See http://www.cde.ca.gov/ds/sp/cl/systemdocs.asp for the "CALPADS Code Sets" document and the "CALPADS File Specifications" document for required fields.
2) If file produced from local SIS, contact vendor/technical resource to determine the reason for missing field(s) and to determine how to resolve the problem.
Removed Primary Language from SENR; Added Grade Level Code 7/2014
Need more help?
Let's start the conversation by filling out the CALPADS Service Request Form.