Missing Student Offense (SOFF) Record for suspended and/or Expelled Student
Error Type: CVR
Student Incident Results (SIRS) Record where Incident Results = 100, 110, 200 must have an associated Student Offense (SOFF) Record
- SIRS Data
- 19.05 - School of Attendance
- 19.07 - SSID
- 19.13 - Incident ID Local
- 19.14 - Incident Result Code
- SOFF Data
- 20.05 - School of Attendance
- 20.07 - SSID
- 20.13 - Incident ID Local
Understanding the Error:
A student has no Student Offense (SOFF) record associated to a Student Incident Result (SIRS) record within the same Academic Year.
Note: SOFF and SIRS are associated by SSID, School of Attendance, and Incident Local ID
Things to check for in submission: Check the values of the fields listed in the fields validated section.
1) Submit the appropriate Student Offense (SOFF)record.
6/2020 - Added
Need more help?
Let's start the conversation by filling out the CALPADS Service Request Form.