Report 2.16 - English Language Acquisition Status - ELs Reclassified RFEP (EOY 3) (In Progress)
(Updated as of 05/03/2021)
Description: Reports the number of English Learners (Els) Reclassified Fluent English Proficient (RFEP) during the Academic Year by the school where the reclassification occurred, including closed schools.
Data As Of: - Snapshot version, any time in the reported academic year (7/1 – 6/30)
Basic selection criteria:
- Students with qualifying enrollment who were reclassified from EL to RFEP at any time during the Report Period (RFEP From Date through RFEP Through Date: July 1 – June 30)
- Enrollment Status = 10 (Primary) or 30 (Short-Term)
- Grade Level = KN – 12
- SELA record where Status Code (Field 12.13) = RFEP and Start Date (Field 12.14) overlaps the Enrollment record. If an SSID has multiple SELA records at the same school where ELAS = RFEP, only the most recent reclassification is reported.
- RFEP is counted at the LEA/school where the student was reclassified, even if the school has since closed.
Report Filters: Filters can be selected resulting in only totals for the selected filter being displayed
- Academic Year
- School Type
- Students with Disabilities
- English Language Acquisition Status
- Foster Youth
- Socio-economically Disadvantaged
- Education Program Membership
|1||School code - derived from user ID permission and Expected Schools table|
|2||School Name - determined by #1 and the Expected Schools Table|
|3||Count of students whose English Language Acquisition Status was changed from EL to RFEP at the selected school during the Report Period (July 1 – June 30).|
User Roles for Access:
Look for Student Enrollment (SENR) and Student Information (SINF) Student Eng Lang Acquisition (SELA) tabs for the fields indicated in the report logic.
Chapter 3.1.2 English Learners provides additional information on ELAs reporting.
This document contains the current code values referenced in the file specifications for the coded value data elements. The exit and completion code definitions are listed in this document.