Required Field Missing
Input Validation: X
Data Discrepancy: N/A
A required field for the submitted Records Type is missing
- 3.01 - Record Type Code
- 3.04 - Reporting LEA
- 3.05 - School of Attendance
- 3.07 - SSID
- 3.08 - Local Student ID
- 3.09 - Student Legal First Name
- 3.10 - Student Legal Last Name
- 3.11 - Student Birth Date
- 3.12 - Student Gender Code
- 3.13 - Education Program Code
- 3.15 - Education Program Membership Start Date
Understanding the Error:
A Student Program file (Record Type=SPRG) in CALPADS has specified fields that are required to be submitted. One or more of these fields is missing in the submitted file.
Things to check for: Verify that the fields listed in the Fields Validated column are included in the submitted file
1) See http://www.cde.ca.gov/ds/sp/cl/systemdocs.asp for the CALPADS Code Sets and File Specifications documents and the "CALPADS File Specifications" document for required fields.
2) If file produced from local SIS, contact vendor/technical resource to determine the reason for missing field(s) and to determine how to resolve the problem.
Updated to remove Education Program Membership Code as required field 7/2014
Need more help?
Let's start the conversation by filling out the CALPADS Service Request Form.