Value Not Found in Reference Set
Input Validation: X
Data Discrepancy: N/A
The value provided for the field is not a valid value from the CALPADS Code Sets
- 20.01 - Record Type Code
- 20.02 - Transaction Type Code
- 20.12 - Student Gender Code
- 20.14 - Student Offense Code
- 20.15 - Weapon Category Code
Understanding the Error:
The values that can be submitted for certain fields in CALPADS must be part of a specified code set in order to be accepted by CALPADS. The submitted record contains values that are not valid.
1) Review the CALPADS File Specification ()CFS) documentation and the CALPADS Code Sets to identify fields requiring specific coding, OR 2) If file produced from local SIS, contact vendor/technical resource to determine the reason for missing field(s) and to determine how to resolve the problem.
Need more help?
Let's start the conversation by filling out the CALPADS Service Request Form.