Value Not Found in Reference Set
Input Validation: X
Data Discrepancy: N/A
The value provided for the field is not a valid value from the CALPADS Code Sets
- 2.01 - Record Type Code
- 2.02 - Transaction Type Code
- 2.14 - Student Legal Name Suffix Code
- 2.19 - Student Gender Code
- 2.21 - Student Birth State Province Code
- 2.22 - Student Birth Country Code
- 2.25 - Student Race 1 Code
- 2.26 - Student Race 2 Code
- 2.27 - Student Race 3 Code
- 2.28 - Student Race 4 Code
- 2.29 - Student Race 5 Code
- 2.34 - Residential Address State Province Code
- 2.38 - Parent Guardian Highest Education Level Code
- 2.48 Mailing Address State Provide Code
Understanding the Error:
The values that can be submitted in a field must be recognized by CALPADS as one of a set of values that are valid for the field. The submitted file contains values that are not valid.
Things to check for in submission: Verify that the fields listed in the Fields Validated column are included in the submitted file
1) See http://www.cde.ca.gov/ds/sp/cl/systemdocs.asp for the CALPADS Code Sets and File Specifications documents and the "CALPADS File Specifications" document for required fields.
2) If file produced from local SIS, contact vendor/technical resource to determine the reason for missing field(s) and to determine how to resolve the problem.
9/2021 - Added DE 2.48
Removed Grade Level Code, Primary Residency Code, English Language Acquisition Status Code 7/2014
Need more help?
Let's start the conversation by filling out the CALPADS Service Request Form.