Duplicate Record within File based on Operational Key
Input Validation: X
Data Discrepancy: N/A
- 6061 IVR0034 SENR triggering with submission Posting
- 6022 IVR0034 invalid with one unduplicated record involved in SENR
Two or more records exist with the same operational key fields
- 1.05 - School of Attendance
- 1.08 - SSID
- 1.22 - Enrollment Start Date
Understanding the Error:
The Enrollment file submitted contains two records that CALPADS interprets as the same record. Both records have the same SSID, School of Attendance, and Enrollment Start Date. These are the fields that CALPADS uses to uniquely identify a record in the ODS. Therefore, there can't be two records with the same unique identifiers.
Things to check for in submission: Verify that the fields listed in the Fields Validated column are correct in the submitted file.
1) Delete one of the duplicate records and resubmit the file
2) If file produced from local SIS, contact vendor/technical resource to determine reason for duplicate record and to determine how to resolve the problem.
Need more help?
Let's start the conversation by filling out the CALPADS Service Request Form.