Meeting Delay Code Should Not be Populated
Input Validation: N/A
Data Discrepancy: X
Meeting Delay Code is populated but the evaluation is not late.
- 02.18 - Student Birth Date
- 14.19 - Initial Evaluation Parental Consent Date
- 14.20 - Special Education Meeting Type Code
- 14.21 - Special Education Meeting Date
- 14.23 - Meeting Delay Code
- 14.24 - Education Plan Type Code
- 14.27 - Special Education Initial Entry Start Date
Understanding the Error:
The system is validating that for meetings held after July 1, 2019, the Meeting Delay Code is only populated if Initials (Meeting Types 10 or 15) exceed 60 day timeline, Plan Reviews (Meeting Type 20) are over 1 year from Meeting Date, or Eligibility Evaluations (Meeting Type 40) are over 3 years from Meeting Date. Suggested Resolution:
If meetings are not late, remove the Meeting Delay Code or validate that Meeting Dates are correct.
4/2022 - updated as part of file submission project review 10/2019 - changed severity to a warning.
Need more help?
Let's start the conversation by filling out the CALPADS Service Request Form.