LEA does not have ownership of student enrollment to make update.
Input Validation: X
Data Discrepancy: N/A
SPED record must have an overlapping enrollment record in the Reporting LEA.
- 1.22 Enrollment Start Date
- 1.25 Enrollment Exit Date
- 14.04 - Reporting LEA
- 14.07 - Academic Year ID
- 14.08 - SSID
- 14.21 - Special Education Meeting Date
- 14.25 - Education Plan Amendment Date
- 14.46 - Special Education Program Exit Date
Understanding the Error:
A SPED record has been submitted for a student who does not have a SENR record in the ODS for the same Reporting LEA specified in the SPED record. NOTE: If SPED record has an Amendment Date (if populated) or Meeting Date (if Amendment Date is null), that is between September - May it must overlap the SENR record to make an update.
Things to check for in submission: Verify that the SPED record has been submitted for the correct student and dates are correct to make the update.
1) Correct the SSID in the SPED record. OR 2) Submit a SENR record for the student that overlaps (see note above for rules on overlapping) the SPED record.
4/2022 - modified Suggested Resolution.
7/2020 - updated suggested resolution.
11/2019-added additional fields that are validated.
Need more help?
Let's start the conversation by filling out the CALPADS Service Request Form.